Cancellation, Refund and Transfer Policies for Recreation Programs
- All classes are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrations.
- If we cancel a course, you are entitled to a full refund or you may transfer to another program, space permitting.
- Cancelled classes due to weather conditions, facility issues etc within a programs duration will be made up at the end of session
- If circumstances beyond your control impact your ability to participate in our programs and/or it becomes necessary for you to transfer to another date/time, please contact your local Community Recreation office during regular scheduled business hours.
- Full refunds for medical, or military related reasons will be authorized prior to program start date, after the start date refunds will be prorated.
- All other full refund requests must be received 48 hours prior to the start of the program. Please note, cancellations after the required dates will be subject to approval.
- Camp (Pro-D Day, Summer, etc.) refund requests require 2 weeks notice for a full refund. 50% refund will be issued one week prior to start of camp. Less then one week's notice will be on a case by case basis.
- Once a program has started, no refund will be issued (camps included).
- If program advertises a required a non-refundable deposit, no refund will be issued for the deposit.
- In the case of a dispute, refund decision will be made by the Manager, Community Recreation.
- To transfer to another course, please contact your local Community Recreation office during regular business hours.
- Transfers are subject to space availability and depend on the Directors’ approval.
Commitment to Quality
The PSP Community Recreation strives to provide innovative and creative facilities, programs and services designed to meet the diverse needs of Canadian Forces community. We strive to offer programs and services that are of excellent quality and value. For any concerns regarding the quality of our programs and/or instructors, please contact your local Community Recreation office immediately, so that they may work to resolve your concerns.