- All classes are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrations. Clients are entitled to a full refund or you may transfer to another program, space permitting.
- If we cancel a class due to inclement weather or due to circumstances beyond our control, you will receive a credit for any class missed. Note: These classes will not be re-scheduled and no cash refund will be issued (Credit Only).
- If circumstances beyond your control impact your ability to participate in our programs and/or it becomes necessary for you to transfer to another date/time prior to course start date, please contact your local the front desk during regular scheduled business hours.
- If a participant withdraws before the first day of the program/course a full refund will be issued.
- If more than 50% of the program has elapsed, no refund will be issued.
- If program advertises a required a non-refundable deposit, no refund will be issued.
- After program start, all authorized refunds (upon discretion of the programmer) will be prorated
- In the case of a dispute, Manager, Community Recreation will make the final decision.
- To transfer to another course, please contact you’re the front desk at during regular business hours.
- Transfers are subject to space availability and depend on the programmers’ approval.
Medical /Other Circumstances
- Withdrawals for medical reasons, emergency, or military career related activities, or military transfers are permitted with no penalty prior to the start of the course.
- After course start, your refund will be pro-rated from the time we receive written notification of your withdrawal accompanied by a doctor’s note or other documentation deemed necessary.