1. All classes and programs are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrations. Full refunds will be issued or you may transfer to another program (space permitting).
2. Cancelled classes or programs due to weather conditions or facility operational issues will be made up either at the end of the session or at another time during the program. If we are unable to do so, a full refund on the portion that was missed will be issued.
3. Voluntary withdrawals require two weeks' notice for a full refund.
4. If a refund request is made after a course or program is already underway, only the remainder of the activity fee will be refunded less a 10% administrative fee.
5. No refunds will be issued for program suspensions. Any program removals will be discussed with the appropriate program Coordinator.
6. The Coordinator of the program must approve all refund requests.
7. Please refer to the Garrison Recreation Club By-Laws for their specific refund and cancellation policies.
Refund Process Upon Approval
Refunds will be sent to NPF Accounts for processing. A cheque will be mailed in approximately 15-20 business days. Alternatively, you can provide a void cheque or banking information with your refund request for a Direct Funds Transfer. DFT information only needs to be provided once. All E-Commerce transactions will take 3-5 days to process.
Contact us at 613-687-2932 or RecPlex@forces.gc.ca with any questions or concerns.
© 2023 Pacific Tier Solutions. All rights reserved. | (6) | Powered By Book King